Thursday, 2024-Mar-28, 9:43 PM
TurtleTalk
ForumHOMEProfile LOGIN Contact us
Welcome, Guest ยท RSS
[ New messages · Members · Forum rules · Search · RSS ]
  • Page 1 of 1
Forum moderator: TurtleTalk  
CSBP » Guest Veiw Topics - To see private/hidden TurtleTalk forum You Must Login » How to's on website and general computer » Links and Log in Problems
Links and Log in Problems
TurtleTalkDate: Saturday, 2010-Mar-27, 6:35 PM | Message # 1
Lieutenant
Group: Administrators
There have been a lot of problems for people logging in. The common denominator was Internet Explorer. The first draft of the questionnaire had link boxes that matched the ones provided. I sent it out to the group for testing. The questionnaire didn't work for some people!!
I was using Google Chrome for set up and everything worked for me. I discovered the people having problems were all using IE (internet explorer). I gave it a try and sure enough they it work for me either. I then tried it with Firefox, Safari, and Opera. The only one that didn't work was IE. So I redid them all since IE is common. There are also a few things (Microsoft) that only work on IE.
uCoz suggest using Mozilla FireFox I use mainly Google Chrome. I will alway try to make things work with Internet Explorer, but you might want to consider another browser. If you want to give one a try click on the links http://www.google.com/chrome http://www.mozilla.com/en-US/firefox/organic/

DebDate: Saturday, 2010-Apr-03, 1:39 AM | Message # 2
Private
Group: Moderators
There have been problems logging in with the link for VOT draft sent via email. I think going directly to a hidden link and trying to log in could be part of the problem. If you are having this problem, log in from the HOME page first. Then go to the link.

Message edited by Deb - Saturday, 2010-Apr-03, 1:40 AM

CSBP » Guest Veiw Topics - To see private/hidden TurtleTalk forum You Must Login » How to's on website and general computer » Links and Log in Problems
  • Page 1 of 1
Search: