From: Reinhart, Shelly [CORP] On Behalf Of VCH Research Institute
Sent: Wednesday, July 20, 2011 10:19 AM
Subject: Research Study in People with Stroke: Robotic Walking
Purpose of this study:
· We are investigating changes in muscle activity and leg movement in response to walking in the Lokomat robotic gait device in individuals who have had a stroke
Who can participate?
· Had a stroke at least 6 months ago that resulted in one side of the body being weaker than the other
· Able to walk with or without assistance (e.g hand held walking aid)
· Are in stable medical condition
· Have no muscle pain or bone disease (e.g osteoporosis)
What is involved?
Read more »